Sunday 13 August 2017

ANK on the Kindle Scout campaign


Day one is over, and I am looking forward to seeing the stats for the first time!
They are updated on a daily basis and so for the first 24 hours, I was flying blind.
Nervewrecking!
Not that I have high expectations, but one can always hope – right?
Oh well – what will it be then? 
Not that it matters much since I don’t have any benchmarks – either negative or positive. I think the scientist in me is trying to break to the surface and ‘make sense’ of it all. Yeah… so not going to happen!

Anyway: Logged on, stats checked, data acquired, mulled over and?

... looks like I was a bit over-eager and checked in too early! No updates ... so more coffee and waiting game. Took the dog out for a walk, had some more coffee ...
Finally! Stats update
51 total page views so far.
That's all right with me :-) That's much, much better than nothing!


If you haven't had the chance to read the excerpt yet, please have a look on Kindle Scout <The Sphere>
And if you like, please nominate.

On an endnote: I am actually glad that the stats only get updated once per day. I would be sitting glued to my campaign page otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ANK on "Who are they?"

I suppose most authors get asked the same questions: Where do you get your ideas from? Who are the real-life people who inspire your char...

Most popular